- Customers must sign up for a study room at designated service points before using the study room, either as an individual or as a group*.
- Study rooms are reservable once per day for groups* and individuals.
- Customers will need a library card to schedule a study room time slot.
- Study rooms may be reserved in advance for same-day use by customers in the branch.
- Study room reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Study rooms reservations are typically slotted for a two (2) hour time period; these may be adjusted downward based on availability.
- Study rooms are only available during the time the customer has reserved.
- Customers not arriving within fifteen (15) minutes of their reserved time forfeit the remainder of their reserved time.
- Customers must be prepared to leave the study room at the end of their allotted time.
- Study rooms may remain in use until reserved by another customer.
- Study rooms cannot seat more individuals than the available seating provided within the study room.
* A group is defined as 2 or more individuals using a study room at the same time, regardless of when each person joined the group.