Invite a Librarian to Your School
Would you like a librarian to visit your school? Please call your local branch.
We can offer the following services for your class, school, or teacher/parent meetings and workshops:
- Online resources demonstration including:
- Ebooks and Audiobooks
- Tutoring, Test Prep, Study Tools
- Language Learning Courses
- Tech Courses
- Career Day Talk
- Storytime or Booktalk
- Family night presentation
- Year-round reading program registration
- Visit from the library vehicle (Curiosity Cube)
LINK Account (for all PGCPS students)
LINK allows all Prince George's County Public School (PGCPS) students access to library services using their 9-digit ID Number with PGCPS in front, no sign-up needed!
Ex. PGCPS100100100 (ID can be found on child's report card)
The last four digits of their number is the PIN. (Ex. 0100)
See this page for more information about LINK.
Student Card Applications (for non-PGCPS students)
- These can be printed, completed and returned to the branch for processing.
Student Card Agreement (English | Spanish)
- Use these letters to notify parents that their child is registered for a student card.
Parent Notification (English | Spanish)
- Teachers, complete this form to get Student Library cards for your whole class. When done, send or bring the form to your local branch for card registration. Please allow at least two weeks for processing. (English)